万科服务监督平台  
服务监督热线400-8000002
武汉 地产
Timberland Boots Sale four walls
fghninbnxau 2014-02-12 18:39:54 扫码看帖   0 3742
[Law Commentary] victims' families desperate trough (reprint) Fuyang migrant workers pay talks have been killed inexplicably reversed the trial case workers killed the eldest son of Lee shiny second-instance court remanded the case for victims of domestic virtues despair trough 43-year-old rocks in Fuyang workers Pei January 7, 2006 in the morning to Fuyang International Hotels beg for wage arrears for two years more than 10,000 yuan, Yang Jun was the deputy general manager of the hotel, who was beaten to death together with security. Sudden misfortune befell the family, whose 72-year-old father bear this blow, he had tough physique from becoming unconscious; their 70-year-old mother from bedridden; their wives in order to prop up penniless home, earn Money petitioners complain, had to go to the construction site every day, doing the only men to move to dry masonry live; their 16-year-old twin daughters had lovely bright honors, but had to drop out of school to work, there was 18-year-old son; 21 year-old eldest son running around, Octagon call reports, hoping for the death of his father flexor justice. I was due to migrant workers pay talks was killed the eldest son of Lee Pei Yan bright, male, born in August 1984, Han nationality, junior middle school education, a farmer living in Fuyang City, east Lizhuang Yingzhou Sanhe Town 任营村 Hachinohe. After the death of my father back and forth between dozens of Fuyang, Hefei, Beijing. Flowers did all the savings, four walls, but do not care about the pain camped tiring, Minister of Public Security Zhou Yongkang has finally been personally instructed in mid-July 2006. Dawn of justice for his father. However, my father died nearly two year anniversary, the process of the case suddenly worsened, December 17, 2007 court of second instance --- Fuyang City Intermediate People's Court was absurd to "unclear facts, insufficient evidence" to dismiss a retrial. Our family despair bottom. His father was killed conclusive evidence of violence doubt my father Pei Yan at January 7,Timberland Boots Sale, 2006 to discuss Fuyang International Hotel To migrant workers wages Yang Jun, deputy general manager of the hotel's other five accused appellant beaten to death,Chaussure Timberland, because Fuyang International Hotel is foreign investment, and is directly under the Front Fuyang city government units, with their forces, resulting in the case can not be filed. My father is a duty of the farmers, in order to improve the lives of my family,Zapatos Timberland, and brothers and sisters so I have a good future, he contracted some small architectural engineering. From around 2003 he worked at the International Hotel in Fuyang, sometimes more time to live his own busy migrant workers will ask a dozen people to work together. Because wages are often in arrears, my father was forced to go to work in Changzhou. Although the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, the farmers know that the construction and development of the city has made a great contribution, but farmers are often due to unpaid wages
扫描二维码手机查看本帖
0 回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

fghninbnxau
  • 用户组: 普通用户
  • 最后登录时间: 2014-7-24
万科企业股份有限公司 © Copyright©2010-2017 万科VANKE 版权所有
扫一扫 ,手机看帖